Icons for dmg images

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where I can download icons for dmg images. I've created several dmgs with IDMG but would like to add other icons to them instead of the default ones. And where can I get the Disk Utility's dmg icon?

Thanx.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro Retina 15" Intel Core i5 / iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 plus
This is like asking "How to do brain surgery". I don't even know if it's possible!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Can anyone tell me where I can download icons for dmg images. I've created several dmgs with IDMG but would like to add other icons to them instead of the default ones. And where can I get the Disk Utility's dmg icon?

Thanx.

The easiest way is do use Google and Google .dmg icons. I did this just then and it came up with a few. Try DeviantArt and Icon Factory. You can get them from anywhere, but i get most of mine from DeviantArt.
LMGTFY

This is like asking "How to do brain surgery". I don't even know if it's possible!

Umm yes you can, and its as easy as playing tiddly winks or marbles . . .
As you can see from the below image, i just changed the Aperture Expert Presets .dmg to the Adobe AIR icon . . .

xxJIFFC.png

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.