Simulator program

Reaction score
The RC airplane magazine "Model Aviation" has a quote that the Simulator Program for RC flight which is designed for a PC, can be installed on a Mac if it has the new duo-core processors and Leopard and up.

I have a new mac book pro with the Ghz intel Core i5, and Lion.
I guess my question is the Intel Core i5 a "duo core" and if so why might i be having problems installing the simulator Program.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I guess my question is the Intel Core i5 a "duo core" and if so why might i be having problems installing the simulator Program.

First tell us the name of the program... If it's a Windows program (such as RCSimulator.exe) you can not run it directly from your Mac. As Harry points out, you would first have to install Windows on your Mac.

M

MacInWin

Or use a Virtual Machine in which to run Windows--Parallels or VMWare are two examples.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.