Dropbox

Reaction score
I have a Dropbox account but I only access it online because I have a second dropbox account through work that I use and you can't have two on your computer. (I did not know that when I paid for a year of extra space).

Any way I had someone color correct about 60 images for me and upload them to my dropbox account online. Now I can't get them to download. I have plenty of space on my iMac. I tried at work too on a Mac Pro but had the same issue. I can't tell if it is still downloading either.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Sorry I do not know what a Trackback is

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
You can't have multiple ones loading into the client. No one would ever buy extra storage!

The images - Have they definitely finished uploading? If the links been shared before the upload is complete you'll see file names but you would be able to download them.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.