Printing selection through safari?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 1.83Ghz, 1GB Ram, 60GB HD. 19in. external display, bluetooth keyboard and mouse. Closed Lid.
Another "new mac user" question:

How do I print a selection of text that I highlight in safari?

T

topshot

The best you could do is: select the text, Click SAFARI (Top Left) and Services/TextEdit/New Window Containing selection. Then print what you have. Text edit should retain the formatting provided you have it set to rich text.

If you want to print a section of the screen, press CMD+SHIFT+4 and then using the cursor, click and drag a box area that you want. This will copy the screen selection to your desktop which you can then print.

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 1.83Ghz, 1GB Ram, 60GB HD. 19in. external display, bluetooth keyboard and mouse. Closed Lid.
topshot said:
The best you could do is: select the text, Click SAFARI (Top Left) and Services/TextEdit/New Window Containing selection. Then print what you have. Text edit should retain the formatting provided you have it set to rich text.

If you want to print a section of the screen, press CMD+SHIFT+4 and then using the cursor, click and drag a box area that you want. This will copy the screen selection to your desktop which you can then print.

Eh, Apple should do something about that in a Safari Revision... But now I know. Thanks for the advice.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.