How to email an attachment from Canon DPP

Reaction score
I use the Canon Digital professional free software that came with my Canon 40D camera.I want to send three images from there as an attachment by email to be uploaded to my photography teachers macbook pro and projected at the next class.He prefers a Jpeg transfer.I know how to transfer raw to jpeg but need help to email from DPP as an attachment? My macbook pro software is 10.6.8. thank you

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
I'm not familiar with the dpp software but can you not just export the three images to jpg then use your email client to attach them to an email for sending?

OP
B
Reaction score
Dpp software does not have an export command. Assume i transfer my photo's to iphoto, then how do i send a selected image as an attachment via my email.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Do you normally use iPhoto?

You can just choose "convert and save" in DPP.

OP
B
Reaction score
sending selected photo's from edited photo's as attachment

I can use the iphoto editing software and have done so for some time.
But i am nonplussed when trying to send a photo as an attachment. The course that i am taking requires photo's submitted as a homework assignment to be as an attachment , so the teacher can upload my photo from his computer linked to a projector.
How do i forward a photo from iphoto as needing to be displayed as described below?
I have only used the attachment process when forwarding forward printed emails which i have received from others.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I think we must have our wires crossed, your original question was how to email from Canon DPP but what you actually want to do is email from iPhoto?

So are you able to get jpgs into iPhoto? If so just select the photos you want to send and click Share - Email.

OP
B
Reaction score
My confusion is that i know how to send an photo by email but that is not as an attachment. It appears that that email sharing is embedded in Iphoto not the mac mail program.
i do not know how to send a photo to the regular mail as then send as an attachment forward.
Please bear with me. As a very elderly citizen my knowledge in digital applications is very limited but i am usually a quick learner.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
So long as you send it your tutor will receive it ok. Whether its as a separate attachment or as inline images in the body of the email.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.