When next update for Microsoft Office Student Ed?

K

Koorong

Does anyone know if they will be offering an update on office in the near future? I see that you can spend several hundred dollars on a version upgrade on the standard and professional versions, but none is offered for the student version. Does that mean it will still be a while before a new version will come out for the Student Ed 2004, or does anyone know if a new version will be offered in the near future worth waiting for? Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
The only thing I can tell you is what anyone else knows. Just keep checking the Microsoft site.

OP
B

Badger

The license for the Student Edition says that there is no support provided and no upgrade discount/path. Because the Education version is so low-priced you are expected to buy the new version when it is released. Given the limits on the edu version I wouldn't expect an upgrade until an Intel-Mac version is released.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.