MAC Bundle

Reaction score
I purchase "Mac bundle" yesterday and only have received d/l instructions for one of the items listed in the bundle. Has anyone else purchased this bundle and if so did you get instructions on how to d/l the other items in the bundle. I have sent three emails to "macphun.com" support with no response.
I'm a NEW MAC person after many years on PC's so any help will be appreciated.

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
We don't know what all those numbers are suppose to represent as that is not a Mac serial number. Perhaps that is the invoice number of your purchase??? We wouldn't have any clue what that represents.

We don't know what bundle you bought, nor from where you purchased it.
(As the company you mention sells all their apps on the Mac App Store, not on their website.)

Without you providing more info, not much help we can provide.

(Also, moved this thread to the appropriate forum.)

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Welcome to Mac-Forums..

What bundle are you referring to? Please don't put any ID numbers or order numbers in your post, we are not associated with those bundle vendors..

Any place that sells you a bundle will tell you where to go to download the files and provide you with serial numbers. So please elaborate more (with links) as to what you are talking about..

OP
D
Reaction score
MAC Fantastic Bundle

I received an e mail from MAC forums about the Fantastic bundle which included
Swift Publisher
Cashculator
Photo Movie Maker PRO
Voila
Tunes cleaner
Snapheal
Tembo
I did receive a reply from MacPhun LLC saying they were on holiday until May 6th and if I had any problems with the Fantastic Bundle I should send a request to [email protected] which I did.
I did notice a reply to address on the e mail from Mac-forums and have just asked them for some help also
I could forward the e mail from Mac-Forums if you would provide me an e mail address.

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I haven't purchased a bundle from these guys, but I have purchased bundles from other vendors and either they make you create a login on their site so that you can see all the relevant information there or they e-mail you all the information immediately..

Are you saying once you purchased the bundle you didn't receive an email with download instructions and serial numbers or you weren't asked to register?

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
The info would have been sent to the email address you gave on the order page.

Need to check in your spam/junk folders of your email as a lot of these things can get auto filtered there.

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yes, definitely check the SPAM folder..and do not forward that e-mail to anyone..

OP
D
Reaction score
I just got a reply from MacPhun with all the info to d/l my bundle s/w
thanks for the replies and will use this forum in the future.:Blushing:

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Glad you got it sorted out..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.