Tutorials Secton

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
I think there could be a tutorials section to the site simular to the member reviews where if somebody wanted to write a tutorial for a program they feel confident in (ie photoshop, final cut, logic, avid, ilife, mac osx, etc.) this could help people who want to pick up a new hobby but don't know how to use the software.
tutorials could start at basics and a basic tutorial must be in place before somebody goes into something more advanced (ie. basic editing in final cut should be in place before somebody writes a tutorial on chroma keying) and that way there will be a section of the forum people can to when the have questions on how to use software not neccesarily a problem with the software they have.. there could also be a request section to request a tutorial from the rest of the forum members.

I don't know just an idea I thought i had as I was willing to write a few tutorials but figured I would want to put them on this site as I don't really have any where else to put them, and not only me other members can do the same and we can create a library of tutorials all of us sharing information on software we are confortable with.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook
I would be willing to write a tutorial....i don't know what on, but i can!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4 12 inch running mac os 10.4 with: 60 gb HD+256 mb ram+Radeon 9200
Sounds awesome, I'd definately contribute.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
we need to post a tutorial in there for burning dvds and how to set up your folding@home stuff...i can write both of these.

is there any talk about this in the mod world mods??
-chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook G4/ 15.2"/ 1.67 ghz/ 2 gb RAM/ ATI Mobility Radeon 9700 (128 mb RAM)/ 100 gb hdd@ 5400 RPM
I could set a couple up on the iLife aps.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4 12 inch running mac os 10.4 with: 60 gb HD+256 mb ram+Radeon 9200
atforce said:
Tutorials for flash can also be arranged

Yes I can do some of those I learned a lot from the legendary frog forums tutorial section.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
We are waiting to see where this goes before we decide. But...
-Search FAQ.

You will find old FAQs written in the early forum days. They weren't used, so we dispersed them back into the forum.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.