Bootcamp Says not connected to internet?

Reaction score
Hey guys, so I'm trying to get bootcamp working for windows, so I can livestream using xsplit, play different pc games, use fraps, and all that jazz. Anyways, the problem i'm having is that it won't recognize that i'm logged online. It has done this in the past, so I just restarted it, and it didn't work again and kind of forgot. It is doing the same thing today. It says i'm not connected online, I run diagnostics, which show i'm online, I 'try again' and still says the same thing. Below is a gyazo screenshot I took. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

4d9c7ccf8f8bd3f990e64f55c3570889.png

Ryan

also, everything is up to date on my computer regarding software, so that is not a solution.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Try logging into the guest user and trying. That'll tell us if its an overall OS issue or a specific user issue

If it works you'll need to save it into the public folder or onto an external drive.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.