Learning Logic....

W

whoriental

I just got Logic and I am trying to learn how to use it. I know a little about pro tools but logic just seems so much different than that. I look at the interface and I am just not understand what is going on. The only reason I know things about Pro Tools is from the classes I have taken but they don't have classes for Logic where I live. Does anyone have any suggested material/methods of learning Logic?? I have been reading the help document but I think I need a little more help learning some of the things.

OP
M

macaudiodj

Turn track automation and auto track zoom,through the view tab. Set your own key commands.

Orange tracks are audio tracks and blue tracks are software tracks, To set your software instrument click a software track and click the open space under I/O to choice your instrument.

You can you use track automation, with plug-ins. Add a plug-in and then under that track where volume and pan in normally there will now be your plug-in setting, so you can adjust the values at cretin time in the arranger.
If you need more help pm me.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.