Curious about COMING SOON

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2014 i5 5k 32gb 1tb fusion, second TB display, 2014 MBA
This is a question for the staff. It isn't criticism or a complaint - I'm just curious.

There are two forums that are "COMING SOON." (Not real soon, since the titles have been there for a long time.) That status makes sense for a new brick and mortar building, or even a website being constructed, but for a forum on a functioning site it would seem that you would just change the config file and hit GO.

So why the delay between notice and activation? Again, just wondering.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
You must be using the old skin. They're not visible with the new one. I'll check on that.

Those two forums were related to an initiative that Schweb was working on, but didn't really discuss the details of with the other staff. When he passed, we simply lost track of the project. So, there's no reason for those forums to exist at this point.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Those forums are completely deleted and should not be viewable under any circumstances. Thanks for the head's up.

I'm also moving this over to 'Community Suggestions & Feedback', since it's more in-line with that topic.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.