Wireless failure

Reaction score
Can please someone help me to put my MacBook Pro connectable again?
From night to day the airport stop working properly, it recognize the nets available but doesn't connects....
How can this be solved?
Much thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air M1 2020 Ventura 13.4.1 500Gb 8Gb. iPhone12, Watch 5, HomePods.
Can please someone help me to put my MacBook Pro connectable again?
From night to day the airport stop working properly, it recognize the nets available but doesn't connects....
How can this be solved?
Much thanks.

Hi, when your machine goes to sleep it will disconnect from the network. Please can you try the following:

1. Go into System Preferences>Network>Wi Fi>Advanced> and drag your preferred network to the top of the list in the preferred networks pane
2. Check the 'Remember networks this computer has joined' box

OP
G
Reaction score
Network/Firewall configs scrambled

Hi, when your machine goes to sleep it will disconnect from the network. Please can you try the following:

1. Go into System Preferences>Network>Wi Fi>Advanced> and drag your preferred network to the top of the list in the preferred networks pane
2. Check the 'Remember networks this computer has joined' box

Thanks Pendlewitch, i've discovered a trojan infection witch i've get rid of!
It went through Adobe, i'm sure you've heard about it.
I've instaled Sophos anti-virus witch helped me finding and erase the malware.
Now the problem is that my network definitions became all crazy;

1) - the time/date is always lost wen put to sleep; wen trying to correct it manualy the date/time definitions doesen't work proprely (i can't change the month, also can't lock the new data/time definitions);

2) - everytime i turn on to a network my MBP asks the passwords (and forgets them, repeting the questions again and again);

3) - wen connected, MBP asks permission for 3 applications to connect ("configd", "mDResponder" and "k...5..."), witch means the firewall configs are also scrambled, right?

Can you please help me to solve these annoying situation?
Thanks for the attention to my thread, best regards! ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air M1 2020 Ventura 13.4.1 500Gb 8Gb. iPhone12, Watch 5, HomePods.
Hello GustavoF,

That looks like you need to repair disk permissions. It is wise to run this app before and after any app or software install. I'm not sure that you needed Sophos to be honest but that's another story :)

Anyway, go Applications>Disk Utility and highlight you hard drive (normally the one named Macintosh HD) and choose the 'Repair Disk Permissions' option.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.