Mail, Printers, Pages, HTML, Rapidweaver

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
OS X Version 10.8.5 Processor 1.7 GHz Intel Core i5 Memory 4GB 1333 MGz DDR3
I need some help using mac Mail. 1. How do I forward a message to all contacts in my Contacts? How do I select which contacts from my contacts I want to forward a e-mail to? Why when I delete e-mails in Mail when I sign into my gmail e-mail account through the web, are the e-mails I deleted in Mail, not deleted in gmail, and still appear as new unread e-mails?

3. Why when I purchase a basic printer from Wal-Mart or Staples, do they never print from Pages even though I've converted or saved my documents as word documents? Why does it always say border eror? Do I have to purchase a printer from the mac website in order to get one that works?

3. I'm considering learning web page design html. I've dipped my fingers in it in the past and enjoyed this. I may take a college course. In the mean time I'm considering Rapidweaver. What I've researched says it's the best for blogging. I'm not looking to blog. I'm not a blogger. I want to build a web page, and then have the html codes for it provided to me. Does Rapidweaver do that?

I know there were mac tutorial courses available for me to take when I purchased my 13" mac book air a year ago. However I live out in the country, a 2 hour drive from the nearest Apple store and I don't own a car, or have a means to transport myself there.

Thank you for your help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Mail:
Here's a guides to Mac Mail Mac Basics: Mail (OS X Mountain Lion)
That'll cover the contact selection query.
The discrepancy between Gmail and Mac mail is, I suspect, because you have your Gmail account in Mac Mail setup using POP rather than IMAP. POP won't cascade changes back up to gmail.
Recreate your Mac Mail Gmail account using IMAP - Setup Gmail using IMAP

Printers:
A bit more detail will be required here. Let us know your workflow/exactly what your doing, how you're doing it etc.. But, fundamentally, cheap or expensive, if you have a Printer that is Mac compatible (most modern ones are these days). You will be able to print from Pages.

Web Dev:
RapidWeaver is great. It's template based so if you're wanting to learn HTML/CSS etc then perhaps a more basic markup aware text like TextWrangler is more use. Depends how deep into the rabbit hole you want to go.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.