Scraping images from URL with max width set

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm trying to find a piece of software that will allow me to scrape images off any given URL but only scrape the ones which I can set a => width. So it will download all images that are 300px and above from a URL.

I'm tried various forms of software and the closet one was skyscaper but it spiders off from the URL to different ones.

I can download images via Mac's Automater but is there a way to set a min image width before the actual downloads? Resizing the ones with a smaller size might cause them to distort so I only want to deal with those => 300px

Any help would be amazing.

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
what are you trying to do?

are you trying to upload images or a specific resolution we need more info

OP
L
Reaction score
I'm trying to download images from a URL but I only want those with sizes more than 300px.

At the moment I can download images easy but as I upload them to my website some of them are distorted because the original size was much smaller (100px wide) so when I upload them they are very bad quality.

So I'm looking for a something which will let me download images from any URL with a image width size filter.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.