• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

I am a forum addict

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jojo

:blink: I think i am an addict. I love mac forums. I even have my own at www.concept-x.com/wire
I guess i have no life.... but **** this is fun. I have 3 macs of my own and i can't wait til they come out
with another one so i can get that one too. well chat with you all on the boards!! :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Well let me be the first to welcome you here. Hopefully you'll find yourself at home and become addicted here too :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
Welcome and enjoy all Mac-Forums has to offer :)

(think were all a tad addicted to our macs which is why we use them to talk about them)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" macbook C2D; 24" Imac, 8GB Iphone
I thourght i would dig up a 4 year old post lol

Im a forum addict myself ahaha
who else here is?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.93C2D 4GB
Wow, this is an old thread!

I guess I'm becoming an addict...for some reason I'm worried I'll miss something if I leave for too long. I'm fitting this place in with my life though (not the other way around) so no therapy for me yet.

Reaction score
I thourght i would dig up a 4 year old post lol

Im a forum addict myself ahaha
who else here is?
You mean as in "message board addict"...if so...I'm in!
dunno.gif

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 17" 2.6GHz 4GB RAM
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.