ecards with imac

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Several ways:

You can buy a dedicated program to do eCards. Here's a link that will help you to decide which is best: LINK

Or, you can purchase "Pages" from the Mac App store. There are numerous templates available for all sorts of greeting cards, eCards included. Pages is $19.99 and is also a good word processor.

Reaction score
Several ways:

You can buy a dedicated program to do eCards. Here's a link that will help you to decide which is best: LINK

Or, you can purchase "Pages" from the Mac App store. There are numerous templates available for all sorts of greeting cards, eCards included. Pages is $19.99 and is also a good word processor.

Do not get the DVD version of Hallmark. There has been a problem with printing cards since the upgrade to Lion-- there is a work around, but it is a PITA. It's been over a year and now we are up to Mountain Lion, and as far as I know the DVD software has not been fixed for printing. They did allow those of us with the problem to get the d/l version for free so that you can print without jumping through hoops, but the d/l version is a bit slower. Frustrated that Hallmark hasn't fixed the problem in over a year and a half, and as much as I always liked their card program both on my PC and on my Mac, will probably never purchase it again at least for a Mac.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.