Cannot print wirelessly to network printer

Reaction score
Hi,

I've purchased an Epson XP400 printer and cannot print wirelessly to it.

When I first connected to it via USB it worked.

Then we setup the network settings to connect to our network, and my husband printed to it immediately, and I had initial problems printing to it, but those problems were resolved.

It's now about 3 weeks later I cannot print wirelessly again, and again, my husband prints immediately.

I tried printing via USB, and it worked after rebooting the printer twice.

I've tried removing printer sharing, closing System Preferences, opening it again and re-enabling printer sharing and it will not print.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

M

MacInWin

What Mac machine? What operating system version? What are you trying to print and what application is generating it? What, if any, messages do you get when you try printing? What problems did you have initially, and what did you do to fix it that time? How is the Mac connected to the network?

We need more than "it won't print" to be able to help you.

OP
L
Reaction score
Thank you both for your responses.

Hi badness,

Removing the printer setup and installing fresh worked. I previously had Epson XP-400 printer driver version 9 and now have version 1 - go figure!

Regards,

libbyb234

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.