cmyk colour mode

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know how to easily change the colour mode of a pdf from rgb mode to cmyk mode? Im trying to get something printed but when i send it to my printer (print24) they said I should change the colour mode, otherwise the colours might come up different than my file... :Confused:

And I dont have photoshop... :\

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro, dual quad core, SSD
Hi, does anyone know how to easily change the colour mode of a pdf from rgb mode to cmyk mode? Im trying to get something printed but when i send it to my printer (print24) they said I should change the colour mode, otherwise the colours might come up different than my file... :Confused:

And I dont have photoshop... :\

So what software do you have?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
If you PM me and are prepared to send me the PDF I could use Acrobat Pro to preflight the document and convert it to CMYK

OP
ashtonM
Reaction score
I finally got it done with GIMP! But thanks guys, appreciate your help! :)

Reaction score
How did you convert in GIMP?
Please! :) This is my question too.
I have RGB images created in GIMP 2.8, flattened, saved now in pdf form. I need to convert to CMYK, possibly tweak some of the pages, before or after conversion. Thanks!!! Sparky
I work on a MacBook 10.6.8.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.