blueprinting on Mac Book Pro

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Book Pro 15"
I'm looking for a blueprinting program that does basic stuff. And i need it for pipe diagrams and building blueprints for flat beds like on trucks and stuff and have no clue to begin because I'm not tech savvy and this is my very first mac book had it for about a year now. If any one knows an amazing program for beginners i would greatly appreciate the help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro, dual quad core, SSD
I'm looking for a blueprinting program that does basic stuff. And i need it for pipe diagrams and building blueprints for flat beds like on trucks and stuff and have no clue to begin because I'm not tech savvy and this is my very first mac book had it for about a year now. If any one knows an amazing program for beginners i would greatly appreciate the help.

Were you doing this in Windows?

OP
I
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Book Pro 15"
No i have never built my own blue prints i am a welder i have only built what some one else has blueprinted. if that helps any at all.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro, dual quad core, SSD
No i have never built my own blue prints i am a welder i have only built what some one else has blueprinted. if that helps any at all.

the only solutions I know of are very expensive $4-$6,000 and would require special school or training. Take a look at Autodesk, AutoCad P&ID

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
L2012 Mini, i7 2.6Ghz, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD(fusion), BenQ 32" 2.5k QHD Display
OP
I
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Book Pro 15"
Thank you Exodist.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
L2012 Mini, i7 2.6Ghz, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD(fusion), BenQ 32" 2.5k QHD Display
Thank you Exodist.

Hey no problem..
I need to install it on my MBA as well to do some drafting on some of my house design changes.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.