Apple launches 2nd iPod-a-Day Giveaway

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Source: MacMinute.com

Apple launches 2nd iPod-a-Day Giveaway
December 1, 2003 - 00:24 EST* Apple has kicked off the second round of its "iPod-a-Day Giveaway" promotion. "From November 28 to December 24, we'll be giving away a 10GB iPod every day," says Apple. "Download iTunes and create a new iTunes Music Store account, and you'll be automatically entered into our daily drawing. Once you create an account, your name remains eligible until December 24, so the earlier you sign up, the more chances you have to win." The original iPod-a-Day Giveaway ended on September 20.

My Comments: I finally decided to create an account, although i still have not purchased anything :) I wouldnt mind winning a 10GB iPod.. wouldnt mind it at all :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5•2x1.8•1.5•320•8x+/-
this still doesnt do much for the existing iTunes users. Im starting to dislike Apple's approach to focus on the switchers. It'd be one thing if they put an emphasis on it, but i think its wrong when they completely neglect existing and life-time users. what do i get for helping the iTMS succeed by buying music? a slap in the face.

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
MacAddikt said:
this still doesnt do much for the existing iTunes users. Im starting to dislike Apple's approach to focus on the switchers. It'd be one thing if they put an emphasis on it, but i think its wrong when they completely neglect existing and life-time users. what do i get for helping the iTMS succeed by buying music? a slap in the face.

It appears to me they are focusing on new users. I think they are working a larger target group. That is one of the reasons the iPod and iTunes was alter to work in the PC environment. We as old Apple customers, expect and want more from our favorite fruit. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.