Special application speakers

Reaction score
Looking for a pair of rechargeable wireless speakers with and output jack for earbuds. I want to be able to rent a large studio or gym that would accommodate two dozen dance couples dancing to their own music wirelessly without interfering with each other.

Any suggestions?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.8 GHz i7 MBA 11" OSX 10.8.2
Why not an iPod shuffle and a headphone splitter? Don't know of an audio out with a wireless speaker - and most wireless speakers are more expensive than a shuffle.

OP
J
Reaction score
Special application

I'm afraid each dance couple would get all tangled up in the wires!

Thanks for you reply.

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
What good are the wireless speakers then? Each partner in a couple would have to have headphones attached to it...

How are you going to get a different song to 2 dozen sets of wireless speakers?

Even with bluetooth, while you can pair multiple headsets to a single device, could be wrong, but think you will only be able to use one set of the paired headphones at a time.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.8 GHz i7 MBA 11" OSX 10.8.2
I can understand separate speakers - but what is the requirement for the audio output - if not for headphones?

I'm with bob here - you will still need a music player per wireless speaker - if they are dancing to different music.

And/or - if they aren't carrying it on their person why does it have to be wireless?

Why not an iPod shuffle and wired speakers - turn the volume down?

I think we need more information on your overall thoughts on how you want this thing to work - otherwise it is all guessing.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.