Games on windows 7 partition not running at all

Reaction score
when I tried to play games on my Windows 7 partition, they just crash without telling me anything, or they say I have no graphics card. I have installed directX (I think),
but nothing is working, please help.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
It's hard for anyone to assist you if you don't provide information that can help us to help you.

Year and model Mac? Version of OS X? Which games are crashing in Windows 7? Give us an example of one or two.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
and which version of Windows and have you installed the bootcamp driver package?

OP
D
Reaction score
Actually I'm pretty sure I need to download the update for my graphics card in Windows Update, now if only I could get windows update to actually download...

OP
D
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I could download the Nvidia 9400M drivers for windows 7 64 bit?, that should fix it. Fixed, I downloaded the driver from Geforce.com, games running fine in Windows now :), lol but I got an overheat shutdown, gonna have to download a Windows fan control program.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Here you go: LINK Just be careful as this particular fan control program for Windows is still in beta, however, it should work. Let us know.

Anyway, take a breather from playing and your machine won't overheat. ;D

OP
D
Reaction score
Here you go: LINK Just be careful as this particular fan control program for Windows is still in beta, however, it should work. Let us know.

Anyway, take a breather from playing and your machine won't overheat. ;D

Exactly what I was looking fir, thanks a ton:).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.