Play Itunes from mac to apple TV and XP

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if it is possible to play itunes remotely from my macbook pro on an apple tv and the same time on a windows xp computer.

So that I have the same music playing in different rooms of my house without loosing a lot of quality and time.

Hopefully someone can help me!

yours Rogier

OP
B
Reaction score
Thank u for this solution. It's works very well!

The stupid thing about this solution is that I've found a way to do it true Airplay which is build into Itunes. But than again, the real stupid thing about the airplay option is that it works from Xp to macbook but not the otherway around...??

You can choose to play true multiple speakers like 'Apple Tv' 'This Computer' and 'Airport Express'.
Except on the Macbook I can't choose to play true the 'Windows Xp', but i can choose 'Macbook Pro' on the Xp pc using Itunes.

Than again, AirFoil Speaker is also available for Iphone which i can use for the speaker in the kitchen.. This is also not possible from the airplay option in itunes.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.