toolbars

Reaction score
I want to delete some toolbars, I have clicked on Finder, clicked on applications and looked for toolbars, there is no mention of toolbars anywhere. I have typed in toolbars but can get no information that is in any way helpful. I have tried finder>view> and looked for open toolbars, there is nothing, the same apply's to everything I have tried, I simply can not find a way to get into toolbars and delete what I want to delete. Can some one please help.:[

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" i7 iMac. Intel Quad Core. 16 GB Ram.
In a lot of applications to get to the Toolbar you would Left click on View then toolbar then customise to remove or add components.

Some information of you Computer Type, Software and version etc,. would also help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac * 2.8 Ghz Intel Core i7 * 16GB 1333 Mhz DDR3 * 1TB HD *AMD Radeon HD 6770M 512 MB
What toolbars? You can right click on a toolbar on the Finder and in Safari to customize it, but not remove it altogether. Can you be more specific?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.