how do i have my iphone work on new computers itunes?

Reaction score
I may be making the switch today from a pc to a mac. I found a mid-2011 27" that is only 4 months old and has apple card on it until june 2015 for $1200. I hope that is a good deal. This will be our first mac, we figure we can get this, then after the new ones come out, maybe order the new 27" and give this one to my wife and I take over the new one. but anyways, my pc has all my data, and im wondering how do i make my iphone transfer all my apps, etc to be on the new mac and not my pc any longer? I also need all my music, etc to switch to the new machine. I need to recognize my iphone when i walk in the house on the new mac and not the pc wirelessly like it does now, and then my wife will probably have hers show up on my old pc as she will move up to that computer when done. How do i make the switch from one itunes on one computer to the new itunes on the mac?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.