type mac symbols

Reaction score
How can i type de command, control, option, escape and delte symbols on my macbook?
Thanks

Reaction score
Put the Character Viewer on the menu bar by going to System Preferences and in the Keyboard tab put a check mark in "Show Keyboard & Character Viewers in menu bar". Then in the menubar click on the Character Viewer and select Technical Symbols and you will see what you are looking for. select each one you want and add to your favorites for easy access. There is a lot of Option key shortcuts for symbols such as " by option shift K" but I don't know of any for the symbols you are wanting.

OP
R
Reaction score
Pomeroy i appreciate your comment. Now i have a new drawback, in the screen "Caracteres" i have only one option say "Latin" how get the all characters list?
Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Click on the little Gear icon on the top left of the Character window and check the ones you want.

Screen Shot 2012-10-27 at 1.30.42 PM.png

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.