Email IN box display help really needed

Reaction score
hello!
Posted yesterday but not getting any reply - did I do something incorrectly?
Here is the problem -
working now on a new macbook, My 1st email account is listed as iCloud. (eg. [email protected])
I have now added a new email associated with my own domain.
Put all setting in from my provider and I know they are all working because all my email is coming in but only showing up in my iphone and "not" on the macbook.
Pushing from icloud I guess (?) but NOT showing on macbook.
Tried making a rule in rules, if any .... [email protected] Move to inbox = nothing changed,.
Also made change in composition for default from setting to be the new email not iCloud.
Need to be able to read/send from macbook as well as iphone - travel often for work.
Any suggestions would be appreciated. Very frustrated, please if anyone has a suggestion would appreciate the help.
Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 Macbook - OS X 10.9 - iPhone 4s - iPod - iPad
Also made change in composition for default from setting to be the new email not iCloud.

Do all you accounts show up in new mail, as my screen shot, as I have no issues with multiple email addresses.

Email.png

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.