mac air i photo

Reaction score
think last post timed out. trying again.

new mac air. two problems right now:

when using "share" in i photo, message for email takes forever to load. than when it goes there is no record in sent mail, although feed back confirms receipt.

has anyone noticed the apple store is quietly eliminating the one to one sessions and steering people into group session. i'm in buffalo and just bought a one to one package that seems to be empty.

ray

C

chas_m

I haven't seen any evidence of them eliminating one-to-one, but if the questions you have are common to the group going on right beside you, doesn't that make sense to do that?

OP
M
Reaction score
chas_m,

thanks for the prompt response. maybe the change in one -to -one training is market-specific, but it's clearly going on in buffalo. with respect to your other point "if the questions you have are common to the group going on right beside you" the group sessions are 90 minutes long and the questions i have may not come up at all — no way to know. so a large investment of time to go home with issue i arrived with unresolved.

ray

M

MacInWin

Does Buffalo have more than one Apple store? If so, try a different one to get one-on-one. You can, or should be able to, use that service anywhere.

OP
M
Reaction score
one to one at apple store

sadly, this is a one store town, hence their "freedom of behavior."

ray

M

MacInWin

If the store refused to provide the one-on-one you purchased, call Apple directly and tell them what happened. Be polite all around and you may be surprised to find that the store doesn't have that much freedom!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.