Finally!

T

trix213

I have finally done it. a 12 inch pb w/512 and superdrive for 1700 CAN =)

Thanks to all you guys who helped me out. I'll definitely still be around.
I'm typing on my pb now as we speak. I love this keyboard!

anyways just some quick questions off the top of my head:

1.how do u print screen? (I guess i should read the manual)

2.before on windows, if i clicked backspace/delete, it would always go back to the previous folder
ex: If i was on my computer, then i click on c drive. and then i hit backspace, it would go back to my computer

is there a way to create that 'delete' function with osx? it works on firefox but not on folders. mouse clicking is inconvienient.

3. starcraft again. I simply don't know how to install it! (even just the original) i dled the osx installer they have on the official site, but it doesn't work. says something like there's no program to mount it with or sth. (I've also installed osx classic with disc 2 like meryn mentioned as well..but what do i do next?)

thanks again!

OP
L

lil

1. If you mean screen grab, command + shift + 3.

(command is the key with the apple on it)

2. command + [ = go back a folder; command + ] = go forward

3. No idea :flower: sorry!

Vicky

OP
T

trix213

^^ and then what's the microsoft paint equivilent? that i can "paste' the screen grab on.

tnx!

i figured out goingback and forward tho =)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.0 Ghz, 2 gigs RAM, 160 gig H.D.
You don't have to paste it into anything; the screen capture should just appear as an image file on your desktop.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook C2D 2.4 2GB
Sometimes, Blizzard's CDs come with only one version of the game (the Windows version). If that's the case you should be able to change the CD whereever you bought it. Also check on MacGameFiles for updates or patchs for the game, i know there are some there.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.