iphone app with flash cs6

udi

Reaction score
frustrated.
i published an iphone app with air 3.2 app.
the certificate - ok
the provisional profile - ok
the app id - correct.
an .ipa file was created and i try to load it to my registered iphone using itunes.
when sync app
i see the icon on the iphone but immediately when it finishes to load it dissapears and i get notification that the app could not be loaded (failed)
tried to create another app with new app id and new prov. profile - failed again.
any idea why?
this is not my first app - previous were ok and were loaded to iphone easily

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Flash is not compatible with iOS and should not be used or programmed to be used with iOS.

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
frustrated.
i published an iphone app with air 3.2 app.
the certificate - ok
the provisional profile - ok
the app id - correct.
an .ipa file was created and i try to load it to my registered iphone using itunes.
when sync app
i see the icon on the iphone but immediately when it finishes to load it dissapears and i get notification that the app could not be loaded (failed)
tried to create another app with new app id and new prov. profile - failed again.
any idea why?
this is not my first app - previous were ok and were loaded to iphone easily

Previous were also Adobe Air applications? If so, they shouldn't have worked either unless whatever you are using to Publish the applications is actually converting your Air application to native Objective-C..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.