Form mail as read on AOL

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook(3,1): C2D 2.2ghz, 4g RAM, 10.7.5; iMac(12,1): 2.5ghz i5, 16gb RAM, 10.9.1; iPhone5S iOS7.04
So....I have a web form on a customer's site, and he wants the e-mail he receives from the form to have a larger font. He uses AOL's web-based e-mail reader. How do I make that happen for him?? Using HTML coding doesn't work -- in his e-mailer, the HTML doesn't render but instead he gets the raw code, although when I put in my own e-mail address in the code and I get the e-mails, they render perfectly, both over the web (on multiple browsers) and in stand-alone mail readers.

Is there some kind of workaround?? I searched for a solution, but all the references I could find are many years old (and none of them helped)...(and despite what a lot of people will say, Google is NOT your friend, if you do the slightest bit of research on their practices...)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.