iWeb ???

lrd

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2009 MacBook Pro 15" - 2013 iMac 3.4GHz quad-core i7, Fusion Drive, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX
I don't build web sites for a job, so I hate the thought of buying a full-powered web building software package. All I do is have a web page with all my (and my wife's) favorite links easily accessible as our home page. That's why I loved iWeb; it was easy to use and it was free. Now Apple has removed it from ML. Just like they removed RSS capability. I don't get it. What is up with Apple removing all these simple capabilities?

<sigh.>

What free, easy HTML builder would folks recommend? I found iWeb as a CNET download...anyone tried it?

OP
L

lrd

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2009 MacBook Pro 15" - 2013 iMac 3.4GHz quad-core i7, Fusion Drive, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX
Easier solution...I dug out my old Lion hard drive (ML was a clean install onto a new SSD) and simply copied iWeb over. Worked perfectly (I had already transferred over the web content file).

Couldn't have done that on a PC with the registry.

Yay

C

chas_m

iWeb didn't move when I upgraded to ML and it continues to work as well as it ever did.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.