a really simple shortcut must exist

Reaction score
A little while ago i switched to Outlook from Entourage on my MacBook Pro.
There is a really simple shortcut that i used to use all the time in my inbox to go to the top or bottom of the mailbox (it think it was control + T / control + B) but anyway, i can't find any such shortcut in Outlook.
it's such a time saver because i always have hundreds of emails in my inbox so scrolling through takes forever. it's driving me nuts.

anyone help?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air M1 2020 Ventura 13.4.1 500Gb 8Gb. iPhone12, Watch 5, HomePods.
A little while ago i switched to Outlook from Entourage on my MacBook Pro.
There is a really simple shortcut that i used to use all the time in my inbox to go to the top or bottom of the mailbox (it think it was control + T / control + B) but anyway, i can't find any such shortcut in Outlook.
it's such a time saver because i always have hundreds of emails in my inbox so scrolling through takes forever. it's driving me nuts.

anyone help?
Hi,
I honestly thought that you could do this without a shortcut. For example there may be an up or down arrow at the top of the list (I haven't used Outlook or Entourage in years). In Mail the tab says ' sort by date', click ascending or descending and the mails appear in the chronological order that you want.

OP
S
Reaction score
you can easily rearrange the way in which the emails are arranged with a click, but what i am talking about is if i have hundreds of emails in my inbox (which i always do) and i am looking at one right at the bottom, then i want to go right back up to the top... the only way to do it is to scroll up... in Entourage i could def do ctrl+t or something to just go straight there without scrolling.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air M1 2020 Ventura 13.4.1 500Gb 8Gb. iPhone12, Watch 5, HomePods.
That list is super useful - but it doesn't help on this issue.

Thanks though.

That's ok cheers. To be honest I've been through the Outlook, Entourage route and just settled on Mail as the path of least resistance. I use the Smart Mailbox function quite a lot so that I can separate the wheat from the chaff and always know where to look for relevant mail by client, project, supplier or whatever.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.