paperport

Reaction score
Hi and thanks for being here.

I use Paperport for all my business paperwork. Is there a way to either buy a Mac version or convert to a similar app.?

Paperport is a major part of my daily business as I am mostly paperless.

Thx.
Margie

C

chas_m

There are lots of options that accomplish the same thing. You might want to look at the Doxie line of scanners:

Doxie - Features

Note that it works with nearly every popular uploading service ...

for existing scanners, there's also such software as Yep, Together, DevonThink Personal and many others. Check the Productivity section of the Mac App Store for LOTS of possibilities along these lines.

Reaction score
As a former PaperPort user and relatively recent Mac switcher my experience has unfortunately been a continuous string of disappointment. I've read countless comments about how there are so many Mac alternatives to PaperPort but I feel that all of those comments have come from people who have never used PaperPort as nothing I've seen or tried is anywhere near as good. If you do happen to find anything be sure to post it here as I'm very interested in finding a viable alternative.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.