Samson StudioGT

Reaction score
I have an iMac that I bought new in 2009. I'm using OSX 10.7.5.

I have a Samson StudioGT that I'm using for an audio interface. I have all the connections plugged in properly and the output works perfectly. The problem that I'm having is that I cannot get the input to work properly. I go to settings, I click on Samson StudioGT, then input and adjust the input volume. Then, if I click back or out of the preferences menu, it does not save. When I open it back up, the volume for input is all the way down again. in GarageBand, I am not getting any sound on my input.

On the monitors for the studioGT itself, there is a switch that I can turn to get sound straight from the monitors or straight from the PC and anything in between. I'm getting sound out of the monitors from my instruments and my mic. But, nothing from the PC.

I made a screen capture of the problem. But, I didn't post it because most forums don't like you to post outside links.

Thanks in advance

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.