mac - pc sharing

Reaction score
Ghaaa.... I had to get a PC for business school. Between us, my wife and i have 3 macs in this apartment. I love my macs!

All the macs have sharing enabled and can access and move files back and forth. Hooray!

But can I give the same sort of wireless sharing to my pc laptop. I only use it at school (cuz they make me!) and I want my home desktop to be my central repository of knowledge. Can it be done?

Can I allow my macs to see and share with the pc and allow my PC to share files back and forth with my macs? If so how?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

A

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Yes, sharing between a Windows machine and Mac is possible..but you do know that you could run Windows within a Virtual Machine inside your Mac for any application that a business school would require and if it turns out there's some application (highly unlikely) that misbehaves, you could always run Windows through boot camp.

So as long as you already have a MBP or other notebook you could use, you don't really need a PC laptop..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.