iPhone 4 no audio at all after pairing with bluetooth speaker

Reaction score
I just got a Bose sound link wireless bluetooth speaker. I paired my iPhone 4 with it and played some music, ever since I have been unable to get any sound from my iPhone speakers. I have tried connecting and disconnecting from the bluetooth speaker, turning my bluetooth on and off, I've reset my phone, I've cleared my phone and put everything back on. The audio shows that it is working, such as when I push the volume buttons the screen shows that the volume goes up and down but I can't hear anything. It doesn't ring when people call or click when locked or anything. Please help. Thank you.

C

chas_m

Any chance you've hit the mute button (physical button) on the side of the iPhone?

OP
L
Reaction score
Any chance you've hit the mute button (physical button) on the side of the iPhone?

Unfortunately it isn't that simple. It will vibrate when on mute but off of mute there is no audio at all. I can only get audio through headphone jack and by pairing to bluetooth speaker.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.