Titles on photos in ipad

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a way to show titles and dates on photos synced from Mac to iPad. All I get is a scan number.
Thank you
rawprawn

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Is the title in the exif of the image? If not what app have you used to title the image?

What is and where are you seeing a scan number

OP
R
Reaction score
The photo in iPhoto has a title and date, but when I sync ti iPad they are not there. I have just synced as normal.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Hoping chas_m or another iPhoto-er will jump in here. I would have expected a title you've entered in iPhoto to be passed across when syncing but I don't know for sure.

If you get no further replies in the near future I'll give it a try and see what happens.

OP
R
Reaction score
Thanks mrplow, It shows "Events" names but not names or dates which I have entered on some photos.
For example I have very old photos of my family and I have named them so that my children will know who they are. Those names do not appear.

Reaction score
I always used the manual ways to name the photo from the usb drive when I connected the ipad I rename it manually I don't like applications to open the photos only from the Photos

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.