testing ichat

H

HazelGirl

Hello all. Just wondering if anyone would test out the neat features of ichat with me like voice or video? I actulaly don't have a cam or a mic hooked up to my mini, but i just want to test the audio quality on the other end. I plan to get a headset later but not now.....anyway, my friends have PCs so i just wanted to know if someone could just shoot me a PM if you want to test out ichat from Mac to Mac.....again, i don't have a cam or mic on my end......

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15 inch 1.83. iBook G4.
Do any of your friends have Aol Instant Messenger (aim) that you can test with you?

My other concern would be if you dont have a mic connected, will you be able to accept audio as you cant video chat 2 way if you both dont have a cam connected?

OP
H

HazelGirl

i don't know about that....only testing will tell. my friends prefer to use gtalk, yahoo and msn messenger and the one guy that does use AIM can't stay logged on long enough for it to be worth a try. (he has computer problems).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.