Out of Sync

M

McGyver

Hi guys, can anyone help, When i import a video from my VCR through my Digital video camera useing imovie, then burning it useing idvd the sound goes in and out of sync with the lips of the people on the film.
how can i fix this problem.
please help me.

OP
R

RobDreugan

McGyver said:
Hi guys, can anyone help, When i import a video from my VCR through my Digital video camera useing imovie, then burning it useing idvd the sound goes in and out of sync with the lips of the people on the film.
how can i fix this problem.
please help me.

If it captures in sync. Then the problem obviously isn't in coming. Sounds like it's probably outgoing.

I would, however, double check that the VHS tape is good, and in sync. I'd check to make sure the capture is sync.

If those are all good, then my guess is a couple of things.
1. Computer is too slow. I don't think this would be the case tho..with yer system.
2. Yer doing anything else while trying to burn to DVD.

Those are really my only two guesses. Only sync problems I've ever seen have happened, when the computer was way too slow to even try to do these kinds of processes, or yer choosing to do other things while exporting video, and its slowing the system down. (Anytime I do any video capturing, or exporting, I don't touch the system, no matter what system I'm using)

If i had more info to go on, I could prolly suggest other things.

OP
M

McGyver

RobDreugan said:
If it captures in sync. Then the problem obviously isn't in coming. Sounds like it's probably outgoing.

I would, however, double check that the VHS tape is good, and in sync. I'd check to make sure the capture is sync.

If those are all good, then my guess is a couple of things.
1. Computer is too slow. I don't think this would be the case tho..with yer system.
2. Yer doing anything else while trying to burn to DVD.

Those are really my only two guesses. Only sync problems I've ever seen have happened, when the computer was way too slow to even try to do these kinds of processes, or yer choosing to do other things while exporting video, and its slowing the system down. (Anytime I do any video capturing, or exporting, I don't touch the system, no matter what system I'm using)

If i had more info to go on, I could prolly suggest other things.
The only thing i can think of is the scolling wallpaper, so i'll turn that off from now on.
thanks any way.
cheers

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.