PDF Files

Reaction score
Hi
I have a iMax, Mid 2010, OSX Lion 10.7.4 and I am unable to open PDF files, I have the latest version of Adobe Reader

Nothing happens when I click on any PDF file in my Mac, using the same reader version pn my PC it works without any problem.

Can anyone help me please

Regards

dennisl

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
mid-2010 Mac Mini OS 10.12.6 Sierra, 2.66 GHz C2D, 8GB RAM, 30 in. Cinema Display
Hi dennisl . . . I realize and understand that you want Adobe Reader to do what it is supposed to do...open .pdf files. If you are in a bind or in dire need to see a .pdf file, you can view/manipulate them in Preview...I'm just sayin'.

Dogbreath

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Does Adobe Reader not load any PDF files at all? Can you load Adobe Reader on it's own from the Application folder? If so, what happens if you follow the File->Open menu item to open the PDF files. But as member "dogbreath" suggested, Preview is quite capable of displaying PDFs and is already present on OS X..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.