Weebly site + videos

Reaction score
I created a weebly site for my work with videos from YouTube embedded. I used them fine on my PC but I just got an iMac and you can't see them. They're just plain not there. Someone contacted me once and told me they couldn't see them and I thought they were crazy. On my PC I could see them on Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Safari.

On my iMac I tried downloading Firefox and Java but no dice. Weebly is a site-creator for me as I don't know HTML so I'm not sure I could fix it anyway if it involves too much code.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Welcome to the Mac Forums.

I tried to determine from the information given on their home page whether or not the Weebly site maker is compatible with Mac OS X. They don't offer much info either way. My thoughts are is that it should be. The problem may be in the hosting though.

What I suggest is to contact them and ask. They have a FAQ and a place where you can submit a question: LINK

Let us know how it turns out.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.