New one! Questions though...

H

HeyImJ0

I get my new ibook tomorrow. Im so stinkin excited. I think we had a mac once when i was like 8 and they had just come out. AHHH! I think im gunna cry. So ya, im switching from windows movie maker to apple movie making software. Is that good? Also, i do alot of stuff for my church, such as make flyers and stuff and would love to start doing the powerpoint and stuff. Is apple better for this than windows? Well cool. Hey, this time tomorrow night, ill be talkin on that bad boy!

Reaction score
HeyImJ0 said:
So ya, im switching from windows movie maker to apple movie making software. Is that good? Also, i do alot of stuff for my church, such as make flyers and stuff and would love to start doing the powerpoint and stuff. Is apple better for this than windows? Well cool. Hey, this time tomorrow night, ill be talkin on that bad boy!

iMove > Windows Movie Maker

Microsoft Power Point for Windows is just as good as Microsoft Power Point for Mac.

OP
H

HeyImJ0

thank you sir, i actually went to the apple.com/store and then looked at the ibook and it showed me about ilife 05'. It seems pretty cool. garage band and all that stuff. So thats cool.

OP
H

HeyImJ0

LOL, no, im 18, so ya, not exactly when they first came out... lol, sorry bout that

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
DevilBoy is old....he was 11 years old when Macs were introduced.....and has been using them ever since :black:

Reaction score
The home of the free and the land that did for Bra
Your Mac's Specs
24"iMac, 15"MB-Pro, MacBook, G4 iMac, PM G5 2x2Ghz, G4 iBook & Some PCs
HeyImJ0 said:
I get my new ibook tomorrow. Im so stinkin excited. I think we had a mac once when i was like 8 and they had just come out. AHHH! I think im gunna cry. So ya, im switching from windows movie maker to apple movie making software. Is that good? Also, i do alot of stuff for my church, such as make flyers and stuff and would love to start doing the powerpoint and stuff. Is apple better for this than windows? Well cool. Hey, this time tomorrow night, ill be talkin on that bad boy!

Sounds like you need iWork.

Amen-Moses

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.