Facebook and iPad

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ipad 2,iPhone 4s & 5 ,20in imac
My ipad2 won't let me upload pics to Facebook. Can someone help? Am I missing something?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
How are you trying to upload photos?
Desktop website, mobile site, app (if so which app)?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Ok.... It would really help to know how you're getting onto Facebook.

But regardless of that if you get the Facebook app from the app store on your iPad, enter your username and password. There's a photos button top and centre that lets you choose a picture from your iPad to upload

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
It's also worth considering the app PhotoSync by touchbyte

It's fantastic for wirelessly getting photos to and from your iPad but it can also upload to loads of different photo sites, including Facebook

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Doesn't Facebook have a "camera"/photo app? I would look for that on the app store.

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ipad 2,iPhone 4s & 5 ,20in imac
Ok.... It would really help to know how you're getting onto Facebook.

But regardless of that if you get the Facebook app from the app store on your iPad, enter your username and password. There's a photos button top and centre that lets you choose a picture from your iPad to upload

That was it! Installed FB from the app store and no more problems pics uploads successful.
Thank you all for your help!:)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.