Recommended Printer

Reaction score
I have just moved over from the dark side...finally had enough of
Mr Bill and his ..."wait 8 hours while I mess with your your system installing update # 265,728 for my wonderful window of windows".

ENOUGH I said and bought a 15" MAc Book.

So far so good. but there are some limitations as I am finding out. One would think that with the billion or so apps out there for the apple aficionados, there would at least be a reasonable amount of software and hardware that is compatible..? but then Im still looking

Couple of questions.

What is the Best printer (~ 300 USD), to use that will allow me to have desktop/application icon representing a Utility that will allow me to chose Fax, scan to .pdf etc. & at the same time not break the bank....? Tell me and I'll buy it tomorrow.

Best alternative to having to buy Acrobat X Pro...? 500 is a bit hard to chew on for software that I won't fully utilize at this time..although if I have to..I will. Fillable forms is really an awesome feature.

I do love the Al case, backlit keybrd and am starting to get used to the shortcut keys..all in all an awesome ice of equipment and I am tickled that MS Office is avail in Mac..thank god.! Lots of differences and yet much the same...still trying to figure out how to start a CD..?
Great sound and extremely sharp screen res..blows my old ACER away.

I thanx you all in advanz for your replies and advice...greatly appreciated.!
I guarantee I will never go back to PC...aint happening.

Cheers,

Stk

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Which software/hardware are you having issues with?

AIO All in one with fax? Have a look at the Epson WorkForce 545 Approx $130 but there are a few to choose from if you favour a particular manufacturer

Acrobat X Pro - Not many full blown authoring packages for Acrobat. What did you use under Windows?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
mid-2010 Mac Mini OS 10.12.6 Sierra, 2.66 GHz C2D, 8GB RAM, 30 in. Cinema Display
EPSON Artisan 837 . . . shop around for this one.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.