Android 4.0.3

Reaction score
I have a new Android 4.0.3 and I have no idea how to use it, I cannot get online with it, I have hooked it up to my Mac, but it still won't let me get online. I have no clue what is going on. Does anyone have any idea how to do this please? Thank you. :eek:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
rMBP 3.06Ghz, MBP 2.2Ghz, Mini G4, B/W G3 (Media Server), LCII, Beige G3
Android 4.0.3 is just an Android Operating System for a phone or tablet.

What kind of device do you have (e.g. motorola razr maxx, samsung galaxy s3)?

What are you trying to do with it connected to your Mac? Use it as a wifi tether? Connect it to browse files on your device?

If you are using it to connect as a wifi tether then you should probably look under settings > wireless and networks > Mobile hotspot, to change settings.

OP
L
Reaction score
Hi

Thank you for responding. It is a tablet, sorry for not saying so. I bought it on nomoreracks. I don't know the name brand of it. It didn't say. It will not connect any way in my home or even when I connect it to my Mac. I don't get it, I go to settings and try to get on that way, but it won't connect. I put in passwords the whole 9 yards.:Oops:

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
So you have a no-name tablet that doesn't quite function properly? You will have to take that up with the manufacturer or at the least an Android forum..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
rMBP 3.06Ghz, MBP 2.2Ghz, Mini G4, B/W G3 (Media Server), LCII, Beige G3
I'd advise you check out Android Central Forums, or just do a google search for a Android Forum. Though... similar to here, you will need to know what brand/model/software you're working with when you ask a question on those forums.

Good luck!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.