Uploading Photo's from Camera.

Reaction score
Good-day one and all.

I am new to Apple computers and not having a very good time of it at this time, I wanted to transfere some photo's from my camera to my iMac but keep getting the following code/codes, (Com apple image capture core error 30) or error 9912.
Any tips or advice welcome, it was all so easy with Windows and I am begining to regret switching to Apple.

Regards Adrian.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 17"(2.8 ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB mem), 21.5" Imac, 15" MBP (2.4 ghz) all running ML
As a long time windows user, now a Mac user, I have to say I think almost everything is easier on a Mac. Just give it,time.
Anyhow,there are many ways to transfer your photos. I use a card reader and iPhoto. I just import to iPhoto or aperture.
You can also click on the icon for your card on the desktop and drag and drop your files in to a folder of your choice.
Also camera window opens when I insert a card in to the card reader and I can import to a folder of my choice.
Are you connecting your camera directly to the Mac? Is the computer recognizing the camera? I never do it that way so I'm not familiar with how to do it. Card readers are very convenient.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.