Dumb Question

Reaction score
How do I find my post I just submitted? I know this is a dumb question but looked everywhere and cannot find it!

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
How do I find my post I just submitted? I know this is a dumb question but looked everywhere and cannot find it!

You've only posted one thing (your total post count = 1)...and that's the post above.

- Nick

OP
G
Reaction score
Not So

'No I havent. I posted a question about an hour ago and cannot find it. Cannot remember what I wrote in the subject line... duh...

But still, how would I find my posts?

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
'No I havent. I posted a question about an hour ago and cannot find it. Cannot remember what I wrote in the subject line... duh...

For whatever reason . . . system glitch failing to press submit before etc or etc. You don't have any posts other than the 2 in this thread.

However, to answer your question, there are at least three ways to find your own posts.

1) Click on your member name in the sidebar for each of your posts and select the drop down choice to Find Posts

2) Go to Search in the Menu Bar above and then select Advanced Search and then Search by Member (type in your name and submit)

3) Click on your member name in the sidebar for each of your posts. Select View Public Profile; that will take you to a summary of your user profile. Click on Statistics then Find All Posts and you will get a list of your posts you can click on

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15

When I posted my above reply...you only had one post at that time...and that was the post at the beginning of this thread.

If you're having a problem finding your posts in the future:

1. Pay very close attention to what sub-forum you are posting in...so you know where it is.
2 Click on your user name...and you will be presented with 4 options. One of them is "Find more posts by GeorgiaPeach"...click on it...and you will get a list.
3. Click on the search function, then click on "Advanced Search", then enter "GeorgiaPeach" (no quotes)...the hit the Enter key.

HTH,

- Nick

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
thanks, but my original post just went out the window!!

Perhaps you visited more than one Mac forum and posted something on a different site. (?)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.