• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Steve Jobs Autobiography

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3
Well I just finished reading the Steve Jobs Autobiography on the plane and I have to say its possibly one of the most interesting bios I have read.. I learned so many things about him and the starting of Apple... I never knew what a terror he was in the workplace as well as his personal life, I knew he could be a jerk but the book really reveals so much. Im surprised he gave the OK for the release of this bio. The chapter on the Birth of Apple gave me chills it was incredible learning how the name was founded etc.. all I can say is WOW!

This book is going on my shelf of re reads for sure!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP, 32gb iPhone 3GS, 2gb shuffle
Good to know! I was gifted this book, maybe I'll give it a shot soon

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.