ical data lost

Reaction score
Hi all
Tonight I synced my iphone with itunes as I have done many times before. There was a sync conflict with the computer which I checked and ticked not realising I would lose all those calendars from my main computer. Now the phone and computer are only showing one calendar and not all that were previously on there. This sync conflict has never been a problem before, infact itunes sync would usually default to the computer calendar.
I don't have time machine or icloud. Is all lost???

Floods of tears:[

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Without a backup strategy in place accidents such as this can be disastrous. You may be able to recover your calendars using software designed to find deleted items and undelete them. All such software can be expensive though.

Disk Drill

Data Rescue 3 (currently being sold from the Mac App store)

If possible do not use your machine until you recover the calendars for fear of overwriting the data. If the data is overwritten, it will be unrecoverable.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.